AGT 1 ton Mini & Small Excavator KOOP Gasoline Engine | AGT-L12
- You need a forklift to unload this machine， if you don't have a forklift, rent one or use a trailer to unload the excavator at the closet YRC.
- You can pick it up at the Freight near your place, and use a trailer to ship to your working place !
- Fully assembled
- Provide one-year warranty. After warranty, as the manufacturer, we can provide all parts with this machine.
Manual Download: Click here
Looking for a powerful mini excavator at an unbeatable price? Look no further than the Agrotk 1-ton mini excavator, available exclusively on our online store!
At Agrtok, we're committed to providing our customers with the best possible value, which is why we're offering our Agrotk 1-ton mini excavator for just $6199 – significantly lower than our competitors' pricing.
And with our one-year warranty, you can rest assured that you're getting a high-quality product that's built to last.
Plus, we're offering free shipping on all orders, so you can save even more! Please note that you'll need a forklift to unload your mini excavator upon delivery. Don't have a forklift? No problem! You can pick up your mini excavator at a nearby Freight location, or you can pick it up at our Chicago warehouse.
1. Simple to operate, compact and flexible, and convenient to transport. It can be used in small sites, indoor decoration, and feces removal in breeding plants. It is also suitable for orchards such as vineyards, orange and navel orange planting, trenching, fertilizing, weeding, etc.
2. It has multiple functions such as excavation, crushing, trench cleaning, and drilling. It can quickly replace attachments and greatly improve the machine utilization rate.
3. Excellent work efficiency and high-cost performance.
|Engine||KOOP Gasoline Engine|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||16L|
|Diesel tank capacity||10L|
|Maximum digging depth||1630mm|
|Maximum digging height||2750mm|
|Maximum unloading height||1960mm|