110 LB Cast Steel Blacksmith Anvil
Click here for more iron and steel blacksmith anvils for sale
1. Premium Material: This anvil is made of high-grade cast steel with paint coating, is wear-resistant, and is resistant to corrosion and rust. At the same time, it is very strong and resistant to beating. The solid base also keeps it sturdy.
2. Large Working Area: This anvil metal 110 lbs forge comes with a comfortable and wide work surface, giving a large working area. The wide countertop and flat surface provide a better user experience. It can also bear a long time thumping.
3. Multifunction: Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, Hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending. Clamped or bolted to the work bench to hold it still and it works just fine.
4. Wide Application: The anvil is ideal for hammering, straightening, and for shaping workpieces. It is widely used by metalworkers and smiths in any metal shop. It is excellent for riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal.
1. Surface Treatment
Our steel anvil blacksmith with protective paint, is corrosion-resistance and rust-proof.
2. Solid & Stable Design
The solid arched base keeps the 110 pounds anvil blacksmith stable through any metal manipulation or forging.
3. Large Countertop
This metal forge comes with a flat and wide work surface, giving people a large working area to deal with metalwork.
4. Various Application
The blacksmith anvil hardened steel is perfect for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist.
- Dimension: 26.37’’ × 9.37’’ × 10.86’’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping Weight: 110.23 lbs