22 LB Cast Iron Blacksmith Anvil
Click here for more iron and steel blacksmith anvils for sale
1. PREMIUM MATERIAL - This anvil is made of high-grade cast iron with paint coating, wear-resistant, resistant to corrosion and rust. At the same time it is very strong and resistant to beating.
2. FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE - Round horn and flat horn. Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, the flat horn for accessories, punching and beating. Solid base keeps sturdy.
3. LARGE WOKING AREA - This blacksmith forge comes with comfortable and wide work surface, giving large working area.
4. WIDE APPLICATION - This anvil is perfect for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist.
1. Cast Iron Construction
Made of cast iron for great strength and durability. It is sturdy and withstands heavy blows. It has a long service life.
2. Hole & Horn
Rounded horn for smooth bending and shaping, square hardy hole for accessories, punching and bending.
3. Solid & Stable Design
Weighing 22 lbs (10 kg), solid design with arched base. Thick body, not easy to damage, has a great balance and keeps sturdy.
4. Various Application
Ideal for metal workers and smiths in any metal shop and great for riveting, flattening, forging and forming metal.
- Dimension: 13.58’’ × 4.92’’ × 6.10’’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping Weight: 22.04 lbs