Click here for more iron and steel blacksmith anvils for sale
1. FORGED STEEL ANVIL: Absorbs Impact with Good Bounce Resists Dents and Bending. This anvil resists dents and bending better than iron or conventional steel competitors, making it more suitable for processing and forging hard metal.
2. FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE: The rounded corners can be smoothly bent and formed, and the solid holes can be used for fittings, punching and bending. A solid foundation remains strong.
3. LARGE WORKING AREA: This blacksmith forging has a comfortable working surface and a wide working surface, which can provide a larger working area. An anvil weighing 66 pounds can be easily transported.
4. WIDE APPLICATION: This adaptable anvil is great to make home hardware, knives, blades, guards, pommels, and much more. A hardy hole allows you to secure various tools in the anvil, such as chisels and various swages. Ideal for metal workers and smiths in any metal shop. It's perfect for riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal any which way you choose.
1. Surface Treatment
Our steel anvil blacksmith with protective paint, is corrosion-resistance and rust-proof.
2. Large Countertop
This metal forge comes with a flat and wide work surface, giving people a large working area to deal with metalwork.
3. Various Application
The blacksmith anvil hardened steel is perfect for metal-smiths, riveting, flattening, forging, and forming metal, ideal for any handyman or hobbyist.
- Dimension: 22.44’’ × 7.28’’ × 8.07’’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping Weight: 66.13 lbs