68" Skid Steer Grapple Bucket | AGT-GB66-SS
Only 2 left!
Original price $2,500.00 - Original price $2,500.00
$2,500.00 - $2,500.00
Current price $2,500.00
|Height with teeth Closed||28.19"|
|Maximum Height with teeth open||47.61"|
|Cutting edge||3/4" x 6"|
|3000# Hydraulic Cylinder (QTY)||2|
|Steel Construction of Upper Teeth||Hi-strength|
|Measurement||70.86 x 41.33 x 31.1|
- Skid Steer Quick Attach mount.
- Dual independent grapple arms.
- Heavy-duty tool moves difficult to handle material, such as scrap and waste, quickly and easily.
- 4’’ 4-gauge primary structural square tubing frame.
- Two heavy-duty 3000 psi capacity hydraulic cylinders.
- Greaseable pin and pivot joints.
- Cylinder protection cove.
- Solid steel plate for the bucket bottom.
- ¾’’ hardened wear-resistant cut edge.
Skid Steer Grapple Bucket Attachment Professional Series, combines the loading and leveling actions of a skid steer bucket with the ''grabbing ability'' of two hydraulic grapples.
The grapple bucket attachment's basic design allows it to load and grapple large and/or uneven objects as well as clean up the smallest debris. Our grapple buckets feature enclosed cylinders and hoses to protect against debris and stray limbs.