Manual download: click here
- Classic horizontal swing arm.
- Self-centring four-jaws with dual pneumatic cylinders for rim clamping.
- Turntable clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
- Step pedal control operation.
- Plastic jaw cover for all wheel contact points.
- Air regulator and oil lubricator.
- Plastic protection mount/demount head.
- Optional clamping adapters will expand the tire changer workable for motorcycle, golf and ATV tire and wheel assemblies (optional to purchase separately).
- Entire CETL certified machine for Canada and the USA.
This tire changer is ready to upgrade to an advanced model by adding a pneumatic assist arm AGT-TC24, which allows an operator to handle low-profiles and high-performance tires off wheels with minimal fatigue.
1. Convenient Mount/Demount Head
The white steel mount/demount head has a longer service life. Upgraded head makes the mounting and demounting of tires smoother without damaging the wheels.
2. Conveniently-placed foot pedals that give you precise control over every step of the changing process. The pedal assembly can be removed as an integral unit allowing easy servicing.
3. A high-torque electric turntable efficiently spins tires to seat or remove beads. And the clamp is made of high-strength carbon steel.
4. Thickened rubber pad is used to avoid the noise and wear caused by the collision between the bead breaker bracket and the cabinet when the bead breaker blade works.
5. Thickened rubber pad is used to avoid the noise and wear caused by the collision between the bead breaker bracket and the cabinet when the bead breaker blade works.
6. Scientifically designed durable working table cylinder provide powerful grip and long service life.
|Motor||120VAC, 2HP, Single Phase|
|Operating Pressure||115-145 psi|
|Rim Clamping Range (External)||10-22"|
|Rim Clamping Range (Internal)||12-24"|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||41’’|
|Max. Wheel Width||3-15’’|
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 44.09" x 33.86" x 33.86"
- Shipping weight: 396.83 lbs