Buy skid steer mulcher teeth: Click Here
Owner's Manual: Click Here
Part Diagram : Click Here
1. Triple helix claw teeth layout for hardwood, stumps, and branches. Hydraulic hoses and ½" flat-faced couplers.
2. Heat-treated, bolt-on forged alloy teeth. Rear chain safeguard. Manually adjustable push bar.
3. Hydraulic axial piston motor and synchronous belt drive system.
4. Pressure gage, radiator, and independent cooling system.
5. Oil bathtub lubrication bearing system. Sealed transmission chamber to protect belts, pulleys, and key components.
-An independent cooling system with a radiator, forty tough alloy mulching teeth, an axial piston motor, and synchronous belt driving this heavy-duty drum mulcher gets even the toughest jobs done with ease.
-Triple helix teeth layout maximizes cutting efficiency and the sealed transmission chamber ensures nothing slows down mulching.
The forward spinning motion makes quick work of trees and brushes.
||66" (w/push bar), 43" (w/o push bar)
|Minimum Loader Power Required
||12'' (w/o teeth), 24''(w/teeth)
|Rotary Tillage Ground Depth
- Dimension: 86.7" x 47.2" x51.2"
- Shipping weight: 2292.8 lbs