Skid Steer Stump Grinder Loader Attachment, 14-25 GPM
Part list Download: Click here
Skid Steer Stump Grinder for sale
Owner's Manual: Click Here
|Above Ground Grinding Height
|Below Ground Grinding Height
|Cutting Wheel Diameter
|Cutting Wheel Thickness
|Cutting Wheel Speed
|Hydraulic Pressure Required
- Dimension(LxWxH): 78 × 54 × 28 in
- Weight: 800.27 lbs
1. Grind stumps down below ground level with ease.
2. The hydraulic flow requirement is 18-25 GPM.
3. Cutting wheel is controlled from inside the cab.
4. Cuts 19 inches below ground level.
5. Reversible teeth, can be rotated 3 times before needing to be replaced; forged steel with carbide face.
6. It features an external 5-button controller for vertical angles, horizontal angles, and emergency stops.
7. Includes 14-pin adapter for electrical connection – can be removed if hooked directly to the battery.
8. Includes flat-faced couplers.
9. Includes a kickstand to keep the implement level while unhitched.
- The Stump Grinder, designed with a durable cutting wheel measuring 20 inches in diameter, features 16 carbide face shear blades forged from steel.
- These long-lasting heat-treated teeth are abrasion-resistance and can rotate three times before needing to be replaced.
- The grinder is engineered with a universal skid steer hookup to connect to virtually any loader.
- The Stump Grinder is a great tool to use for landscaping, as it provides you with a superior and more efficient way to grind away unwanted tree stumps.